- $IMPUY — We exited Impala Platinum Holdings at our target of $7 for a return of 150%.
- $FCUUF — We doubled our stake in Fission Uranium on 22 October.
- $AAU — We took advantage of the Ixtaca permitting suspension to aggressively purchase shares on sale at $0.50 on 30 October.
- $GUYFF — We took advantage of the Halloween guidance scare to double our stake in Guyana Goldfields.
- $TGB — We like Taseko’s pipeline, especially the Florence Copper Project. We also like the way copper is behaving generally. We started to build a stake on 12 November.
- On 4 December 2019, we exited Auryn, Black Iron, Crystal Peak, Dolly Varden, Great Panther, Minco Silver, and McEwen.
- On 4 December 2019, we initiated positions in Premier Gold Mines, Fortuna Silver Mines and Aurcana Corporation.
“[Copper is] more strategic than cobalt, more strategic than lithium. You can’t replace copper on conductivity. It is a modern metal.”Mark Bristow